Sunday, October 3, 2010

Well they say 3rd times a charm... lets hope so!

Well looks like we will be going for round 3 of Clomid. Last month was great, I was so excited that I ovulated, I think I would have told complete strangers if it was appropriate, this month not so much I wanted to hide in a cave and never come out. I felt this way for about 2 weeks, until today. I have been taking for granted so many things that I am blessed with. I have such a precious husband who loves me on good days and bad. He always knows what to say to make me feel better. I have such a great family, my mother is so special to me, she is truly my best friend, I know that if everyone in the world hated me, she could still find something for me to be thankful for. My dad is such a strong inspiration to me because he has always been my rock, he has never let anything defeat him, he is my iron man. I have a loving brother who would die for me if it meant that it would help me. I have been so consumed with our infertility that I had forgotten all the small things that made me who I am. Baby or no baby I have a great life and I am so very thankful for it. I have to get my hormone shot Wednesday... I hate these things but its only once a month. The doctor decided to up my dosage from 50mg to 100mg I realllly hope the side effects do not get worse. Its hard to believe that we are going on 3 months, but some days it feels like a life time. We will see how this month goes we just gotta pray and see what GOD has planned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment