Sunday, October 10, 2010

the waiting game....

Well on Wednesday of last week, I had my progesterone injection. It was soooo much better than orally taking Provera. While I was on Provera I would get so so sick that I was almost non functional, but the only side effect of the injection has been mood swings, which my hubby can handle better than me being sick.I am currently in the waiting game, waiting on AF so we can try 100mg of Clomid. The past two months we have been on 50 mg. So I hope 100 is the magic number! It is hard to believe we only have 3 months left before more extensive treatment will be explored. I purchased my "thread" the other day, I am having a hard time getting the link to post! It is stirrup-queens infertilitys common thread, it is an article definitely worth reading! I think its safe to say that when they say tattoos are "addicting" they are correct. I have already been to have mine next tat priced and drawn! I am really excited about this one, its just one more daily reminder of God's promise that he will fill my hearts desire in his time.

No comments:

Post a Comment