Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sorry Officer, I just ovulated

Well  I am on CD 13 and this is going to be a long 2ww. I am so excited about this month, I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas. I have been testing since CD 7, assuming it would be at least CD 15 or later before ovulation, not this month I had a positive reading on CD 12! It was a crazy day, I had to work late, I had my Aunt and Uncles housewarming shower, so I was having to test early because I would have been on the road at 2:00. So I am running out the door with my ovulation test in my napkin trying to get to Jemison. I am driving down the road on the phone and forgot that I had to check my test, so I look at the test and it was a bright as they come! I almost hit the car in front of me, there was a cop behind me so I was trying to think of how I could explain to the cop why I was distracted! All in all it was a great day! I do not go to the doctor until November 1, and I want know anything until later that week, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! It would absolutely wonderful to be pregnant around the holidays, but I want God's will and timing if he sees fit for me to pregnant later, then so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment