Wednesday, September 22, 2010

CD 15 not feeling so good

So today is cd 15 I ovulated on cd 16 last month and I really hope this continues. I am having headaches like I did last month and the same "symptoms". I am having to test daily and the worst part is that I have to test between 10:00 and 12:00 so I am having to test during work. Which I work with great girls and they keep it from being so awkward. I just know they get tired of hearing about it. I think this is the first month in a long time that I am truly at peace with this whole thing. I guess we have just "accepted" that this could be our life, just us and Im ok with that. I know its still so early in our treatment but I just don't know how far I want to go with it. I think there is nothing wrong with IUI OR IVF I just don't know if I want to go there right now. I use to say that I would never do Fertility Drugs because if God wanted me to have a baby I would, well we all know he has a sense of humor ;) .This experience has changed my perception so much. How dare we as humans think that we can "interfere" with GODS will. No life is created without his hand, he breathes the life in us and we can do all the medicine in the world but if its not his WILL it won't happen. I think that is the one of the many things I hate hearing about IF, I hate to hear close minded opinions on something that you are not having to go through, when you are taking medicine that makes you crazy, have hot flashes, and want to kill someone around you then you can tell me what I should or shouldn't do :).

1 comment:

  1. Amen!!! You know, I actually said something along those same lines on my blog in the past... "we're not 'playing God' by seeking medical help, even IVF. All we are trying to do is to use medicine to help us get where we can't get ourselves without help. It really is no different than someone who has cancer, seeking chemo or someone who breaks a bone, getting a cast. We are simply using medicine b/c obviously something is broken or else we could get pregnant like the rest of the population." (http://galatians4-22-23.blogspot.com/2010/02/talking-about-infertility.html)

    Of course if you've read my blog you know I'm not willing to go the IVF route. I just don't feel like God has called me down that route & it makes more sense to me to consider adoption at that point. But I have absolutely no problem with IVF & don't believe it is "playing God" at all.

    ReplyDelete